Sunday, December 18, 2011

Capogiro inspiration for Gelato, and more?

Having recently moved back to Philly I was In need of friends, so naturally I turned to a4a and met plenty of people who wanted to make new friends. One guy stood out and was quick to set up a meeting. We decided to meet up and see where the night took us.

His name was Peter and he worked in center city at the same trophy shop that my grade school purchased their awards for graduation. We met on East Passyunk which happened to be the mid point between where we both lived. Upon seeing each other we decided to go for a walk around the area. We talked about where we grew up and the things we do with our free time and it was all great conversation.

He then suggested we go get gelato and I agreed. I was given the honor of choosing the flavors so I picked burnt sugar and Nutella. We giggled at the idea of burnt sugar but I had a good feeling and I was spot on with the flavor combo.

We sat down and talked about everything we could think of, the conversation flowed and before we knew it the cup was empty. We continued our conversation with the continuation of our walk. It was one of those really cool conversations that you never want to stop because it was pleasing on so many levels. That was until he made a comment about how a cutie like me should get lots of tips working at Starbucks.

Ok little awkward to be called a cute by a guy you are only interested in as a friend. As the night drew on I had a feeling he was thinking he had a chance at more than friends and I was not sure where MeTo and I were heading just yet and there was JR and adding anymore gay drama potential was not going to bowed well for me.

We called it a night and I quickly realized how far I walked when I had to walk all the way back home. I did keep in touch with Peter but it was awhile before we hung out again due to my hectic schedule and the drama that quickly came about shortly after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment